Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday - Idol Gives Back with Inspiration

Tonight was Idol's Give Back episode and due to a studio emergency I didn't get a chance to watch it. Just reading back the blogs of how the night went it sounds like musically it wasn't a great night with the exception of Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze. If I have to make a guess as to who will be sent packing tomorrow nite I'd say Michael Lynche will most likely get his walking papers one last time. Michael is a really good singer (better than many of whats left) but I just don't know that there is a fan base big enough to overcome the teens voting for Tim Urban and Aaron Kelly. Siobhan will probably also find herself in the bottom 3 along with either Aaron or Tim. At this point when I look towards the finale I'm hoping its going to be Crystal vs. Lee or Crystal vs. Casey but I guess we'll have to wait a few more weeks to see.

That's all for Tooosday will be back tomorrow with another update and a new featured song (I'm hearing it in my head over and over got to get it out :))

~Vincent

No comments: