Sunday, March 2, 2014

MARCH Roars in with more snow - Don't wanna live "Without You"

Could you ever imagine living without your soul mate once you have finally found them? For me that would feel like the end of the world is really here. I know this song is 2 years old, but I it struck me again this week when I happened upon it on the radio dial. Written by Usher, Taio Cruz, Rico Love and French DJ David Guetta, the song "Without You" combines the perfect longing lyrics, driving beat and crying out emotional melodies and vocal performance by Usher. Before "Without You" I really hadn't payed a lot of attention to Usher's music but am going back to rediscover some more gems now after hearing this song.

From the Album "Nothing But the Beat" released one day before my own wedding Anniversary Sept 27, 2011:

"I am lost, I am vain..I will never be the same..without youuuuu...without youuuu". If you don't remember this song I urge you to listen one more time and see if you don't agree that this one of the most powerful & emotional songs you've heard in a quite a while:

Yes it's going to snow AGAIN in the North east (and many other parts of the country where it already is). Here is Philadelphia we've already had 50+ inches of snow this year which put us at #3 on the all-time snowfall for one season in this area. I don't know what #1 and #2 were but tonight and tomorrow's 10+ inches of new snow will probably get us pretty darn close to them. I mean it's soooo pretty but does it have to fall down to earth soooo many times in one season haaa.

For all the kiddies who want to go play in the snow one more time this year: "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman" by Kristen Bell & Agatha Lee from the blockbuster movie "Frozen"

Hope you're enjoying this first weekend of March - just a couple more weeks until SPRING YAYYYYY!!!!

Peace, Love & Laughter,

~Vincent James @ LoveSongs.com

No comments: