Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring and Spring Weddings are ALMOST Here

That's right, just a couple more days and Spring 2014 will finally be upon us. In the Philadelphia area we've had a record snowfall total this year with almost 70 inches of the white freezy stuff. But now its time to start the spring thaw and getting ready for the surge of weddings coming this spring and summer. To help get you in the mood we found one fun and one very useful article you might be interested in.

The first is 10 Wedding superstitions from around the World. Read about some pretty interesting superstitions from all the world including Ireland, Japan, India, Italy, England and more.

The 2nd article is for after the "I do's", when the honeymoon period is over and you're trying to figure out how to live together for the rest of your lives. For this you need 5 Rules for a Happy Marriage . I can attest that after almost 24 years of marriage, my wife and I have stuck to almost everything in this article and its definitely helped make us a very happy couple as we get closer and closer to our 25th Anniversary in 2015.

To finish off today's post, I leave you with a very special love song that has drawn me in more and more everytime I listen. Check out John Legend's "All of Me" with these lyrics that say it all:

"Your crazy and I'm out of my mind
Cause All of me loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections"

Have a great week everyone and be back to you with another post this weekend!

Peace, Love & Happiness

~Vincent James @ LoveSongs.com

No comments: