Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturdays' Snowy Featured Song - "Misery" by Suzanne Gorman

Well the snow finally stopped coming down and when it was all over it was 2+ feet and higher due to drifting..unbelievable! I finally managed to drag myself in the house so I could do a blog post. Today we're featuring another indie pop song this time in the country vein. "Misery" by Suzanne Gorman has an extremely cool vibe to it and gets your attention from the first notes in the introduction..then the first vocal line seals it with "I don't feel real pretty today..."..totally not true in Suzanne's case but her delivery of the line is so sincere and heartfelt you are drawn into the rest of the song. We always say that "misery loves company" and this song makes it feel all too real for the listener. Another great song on her site is "Heartbreaker" - to hear "Misery", "Heartbreaker" and several other really good songs please visit Suzanne Gorman on MySpace here: www.myspace.com/suzannegorman

Whirlwind Valentines Tour @ Borders in 1 Week!

Just one week from today on Sat Feb 13th, I'll be running around the Philadelphia area playing a 30 minute set at 8 different Borders Bookstores...trying to keep my voice and my sanity intack at I go. For more information on tour locations visit me at www.vincentjames.com . We'll also be posting updates on Facebook from each location look for Facebook links on LoveSongs.com shortly.

That's all for today folks - I'm pooped and need to go practice some more - 8 mini-shows in one day is like running a marathon and have to almost train like one :) Have a great nite and we'll be back tomorrow with another song and some more music news!

~Vincent

No comments: