Thursday, March 11, 2010

American Idol - My Picks to go home for Top 12 tonight!

This is part one of a two part post tonight :) Here are my picks for who is going home tonight and who will be left in the American Idol Top 12 this season. Last week I was 3 for 4 going from Top 20 to Top 16. Lets see if my luck continues :)

For the guys I believe Todrick Hall and Alex Lambert will be saying goodbye tonight. Todrick is just too over the top with not enough real emotion in his voice to last too long, and Alex has a great sound to his voice but he is still too experienced behind the mic to connect with the audience...I'm hoping we see him again in another year or so as he continues to develop.

For girls I think it will be Lacey Brown (that was such a boring performance this week) and quite possibly Paige Miles. Paige has an incredible voice but her song choice this week was mystifying ("Smile" by Nat King Cole)..just too old fashioned and no pizzazzz

Other folks possibly in trouble tonight (Going home runnerups :)) would be Lilly Scott ("I Fall to Pieces" from like 50 years ago---really???) and Aaron Kelly (pick a song thats for your age Kara was right on - you can't connect on a song thats not you - it just doesn't work at least not with his level of experience).

That's my picks and runnerups to go home tonight Thursday March 11th. Stop back later again tonight and we'll see how I made out :)

~Vincent

No comments: