Thursday, March 18, 2010

Michael Jackson scores the biggest record deal ever

Even in death, Michael Jackson is seemingly larger than life as his estate has signed what is probably the biggest record deal of all time. The deal is for 10 albums and is worth $250 million dollars and will include lots of previously unreleased material. If you're like me you still can't almost believe that Michael Jackson is no longer with his..I had been listening to MJ since I was a little kid and poof he's gone. Just goes to show you how fragile life really is (especially when you live it on the edge as many celebrities do). Read more in the NY Daily News here:
Michael Jacksons biggest Record Deal Ever!

Well the week is almost over folks...tomorrow is Friday and I caaaan't wait. This weekend I'll be posting info about my upcoming Mothers Day week mini-tour (8 Borders in 4 days - slowing it down a little so I can actually see the people I'm playing to :)). Will be another fun time with some musical moms joining me along the way.

Have a great nite all and will be back tomorrow with a new featured song and some music biz news!

~Vincent

No comments: