Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Favorite Song of the Day - "Heaven Can Wait"

Starting today I'm gonna include my favorite new song of the day in our daily post. It might be a popular artist or someone you've never heard of. What it will always be is a great and sometimes incredible pop song...ballads, uptempo, pop, country, R&B anything with a great melody and hook. I don't know about you but I'm always excited to hear a great song..there are so many so so songs being played on the radio/TV and its nice to know some great ones still can be heard.

I was driving home today and heard "Heaven Can Wait" for the first time by We The Kings on the radio (yes good old Top 40 radio) WSTW 93.7 out of Wilmington, DE. Great uptempo pop song with nice message (and a love song too!). Take a listen below and see if you don't agree its pretty cool.

Heaven Can Wait - YouTube

Stop back tomorrow for another great song and some music news!

~Vincent

No comments: