Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday Jan 6th - Song of the Day - "Need You Now"

Today is Wednesday and I'm getting really hooked on the song "Need You Now" by new country group Lady Antebellum. I really thought Lady was a girl singer but turns out its a trio of vocalists from Nashville who debutted as guest vocalists on Jim Brickmans "Never Alone" in 2007. The song starts out a little slow but when you hear the chorus you will be mesmerized by the medley. Take a listen to it here and see if you don't agree:

"Need You Now" - YouTube

Each day I'll be featuring one of my favorite love songs..anything with a great melody, feel or rhythm or something that just makes me melt (hey I'm a guy and I can still melt ha ha).

In other news we've now got 7 Borders stores confirmed for our Whirlwind Valentines Tour on Sat February 13th in the Philadelphia area. This Friday we'll list all the confirmed locations and times for those local to the area.

That's all for tttttoday..be back tomorrow with another song and more fun!

~Vincent

No comments: