Monday, January 4, 2010

Whirlwind Valentines Tour - 10 Borders Stores in one Day!

I'm heading down the path of madness once again. On Saturday February 13th, I planning to perform at 10 different Borders Bookstores in a single day - all to help celebrate Valentines day in the City of Brotherly Love (we need a little love after that Eagles game yesterday :)).

This will be my 3rd crazy Valentines event....few years back I performed 100 shows in the 45 days from New Years to Valentines ("6 Weeks to Valentines" Tour) and a few years before that performed at 8 different Barnes and Noble Stores in a single day (the original "Whirlwind Valentines" tour).

Well I figured I had to break my old record of 8 shows/stores in a single day so we're going for 10 and we'll see if I have a voice left when its all over. Stop back later this week for more info on what I'll be playing and a full intinerary. Until then have a great day/night wherever you are and Happy New Years 2010 we finally made it!!

~Vincent

No comments: